Sunday, October 26, 2014

Sunday Roast Sushi? Let's roll your Sushi with your Sunday Roast

Today I made Sushi with Sunday Roast.
It was so delicious and I would like to share it here.



I roast Butternut Squash and Purple potato with salt, black pepper, fresh sage, rosemary, & thyme with olive oil.
I boiled Butternut squash and purple potatoes about 5-7 minutes



I grilled a Chicken breast with olive oil, a clove of garlic, red chili, a little thyme & rosemary, a sage with salt and pepper.



Roast the Butternut squash & potato until it's almost golden like this photo

And Rolls Sushi with these roasted Butternut Squash & potato & grilled chicken with herbs

Serve with Sunday roast and rolled Sunday roast Sushi rolls dinner!
Serve with freshly cracked black pepper.
Happy Sunday :)



Learn How to make sushi 
Join us

info@sushiqueen.co.uk
Tel - 07727684677

No comments: