Sunday, December 30, 2012

Wasabi Scone with Cranberry sauce

Hope you having fun this holiday season...
I made another wasabi scone with sage, cheese, chilli powder.
I put little too much sugar, I had to limit to 1 tea spoon :)
Recipe Here Pls Click to see
If you have left over cranberry sauce like me,
Serve this scone with cranberry sauce!!

Enjoy Holidays x




Tonite I made savory Scone with Wasabi and Chili powder, and I used olive oil and butter, I wanted to use shiso oil, but I forgot..., and if I had shiso leaf, that could be nicer.
instead of shiso leaf I used Sage.

Recipe

450-500 ml Flour
125ml olive oil ( or, 50ml olive oil + 75grm butter)
20 mg unsalted butter
half teaspoon powder wasabi
half teaspoon chili powder or 1 teaspoon would be better
half to 1/4 teaspoon of sea salt
fresh sage 5-7leaves ( cut it to pieces)
1 teaspoon bicarbonate soda
3 teaspoon cream tartar
1 egg
3-4 tablespoon yogurt
40-50g of cheese










It was delicious, I will bake more for breakfast!

http://sushiqueen.co.uk

No comments: