Friday, July 27, 2012

Hen Sushi Party and Pret a Manger inspired Sushi roll

Hi, I went to have Earl Grey tea from Pret a manger the other day ( I love Pret Earl grey tea!!), and had poached Salmon sandwich with water cress and mustard mayo.

I was preparing sushi ingredients for Hen party last Saturday, and I got an idea from Pret sandwich.

I made poached salmon and watercress sushi rolls with wasabi mayo with hemp seeds and spring onion, and bit of black paper on it...!

It was Delicious :) Ladies at Hen Party loved them, too, and I've received the nice feedback :)




 Hi Keiko,
On behalf of myself and the other girls who helped to organise the hen I just wanted to say a huge thank you for last weekend. Becks (the bride-to-be) had the most amazing time making the sushi and it was all down to you! .
The quality of the activity was top notch from start to finish and we will definitely be recommending you!
Thanks again.
All the very best,
Samara x

Thank you Thank you Thank you!  

Master Sushi Class on 18th August
at 11:00-2:30pm

No comments: