Thursday, June 7, 2012

Shiso Butter

I love Italian Food, and I used to go to this Italian restaurant in Atsugi in Kanagawa when I was teaching English there.
My favorites were pescatole, and chicken and mushrooms cooked in tomato sauce, peperonchine, vongole Bianca..etc
I cook pasta a lot, and today I cooked vegetarian pasta with shiso butter for lunch.
I am trying to detox eating only vegetables and fish, meat once a week kind of.., little dairy, but I am not strictly doing... ;) however I don't eat much meat any more.
This pasta was so delicious.
Ingredients I used was,
chopped garlic, shallots, onions, half red chili, mixed dried herbs, baby tomatoes, red paprika. mushroom,
shiso butter( I made this with butter, and chopped shiso), and maldon salt, black pepper to taste, and of course Olive oil!

Here How I cooked...








Join SushiQueen Master Sushi Class on 3 January 2013  http://sushiqueen.co.uk


No comments: